2012年2月24日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/02/24 Went to bed around 0:46. Slept from 1:00-5:00 + 8:00-10:00 (4 + 2 hrs).
(I do not think this was a harassment; somebody was coughing hard in one of the rooms in my apartment building around 5:00 and I woke up.)
At, 6:45, an electric shock + a fit of my right leg.
At 6:51, the sound of a car door banging and a car quickly blasting away.
At 6:55, an e-shock to my head (shooting sensation).
At 7:20, an e-shock to my head + a fit of my right shoulder.
At 7:29, an e-shock to my head (strong) + a fit of my brain or head.
At 8:03, an e-shock to my head + a fit of the top of my right leg.
(Woke up to the alarm clock I had set at 10:00.)

Had a class (15:00-16:20) at Chofu. The class took one hour longer and I left the school around 17:30. Came home a little past 19:00. (Sorry I think I forgot to note the schedule change for today, if anyone was wondering why I started and finished the class much earlier today. The Tuesday student wanted to have a class early afternoon today and the Friday student did not book a class for today’s evening.)

I thought of dropping by the fast food restaurant at my station, but since I haven’t made sure that I go there on Friday, I didn’t.

I’m assigned two evening classes (17:30-19:10 + 19:30-21:10) at Omiya for March 13th as a substitution.

Although there were more people who harassed me probably because I took trains at different hours than usual today, I regret talking to myself using a bad language, “Uze (annoying) …,” in a crowded area in front of the Keio-line ticket gate in Shinjuku Station after a young woman intentionally rushed into my way slowing down when she approached me and blocking my advance, which many groups of people used to concert to do many times a day till very recently and which was annoying all the more because I had forgotten it thanks to its decrease.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。