2012年2月17日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/02/17 (Fri) Went to bed around0:00. Slept from 0:30-3:30 + 4:00-5:00 + 8:30-9:30 (3 + 1 + 1 hrs).
At 3:52 noises in my head became loud and wavy suddenly. Also, the game/car-like noise became louder. It lasted till at least around 5:30.
At 6:00, The fingers of my right hand, which was on a small heater placed on my stomach, moved quickly as if they were playing piano.
At 6:06, an electric shock to my head
At 6:15, an electric shock to my head accompanied by the noise Goh which seemed to come from below the floor.
Around 6:30, an e-shock to my head
At 7:56, an e-shock to my head
At 7:59, an e-shock (stong) and a fit to my head
At 8:09, an e-shock to head
Around 9:30, woke up to the game/car-like noise and geometric patterns which were seen in my eyes and which were blinking every half a second. Had an eye sore and a headache.


Coughts have become lighter.
I make it a habit to wash my hands with soap all the time, especially when I come in from outside. Also, I had been gargling with medicine for weeks especially when I stayed outside for a long time. I almost always eat cooked meal at least for breakfast (eggs, fruit, yogurt, and bread/rice) and dinner, which is usually based on soup made of lots of vegetables and fish or meat. I try to sleep all the time when possible. I have been doing everything I can think of to stay healthy…

I’m going out for a class in Chofu (19:00-20:40)

The rest: http://junglecrowsister.blogspot.com/2012/02/supersonicelectronic-weapon_9491.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。