2012年2月12日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/02/12 ()Sun) Went to bed a little before 0:30. Slept from 1:00-3:30 + 5:30-9:30 (2.5 + 4 hrs).
The game/car-like noise when I went to bed.
At 0:53, electric shock + fit to my left leg
about 3:44, the game /car-like noise became louder for a few seconds and I woke up.
At 3:45, an e-shock to head + fit of my whole body centering my left waist, where I happened to have put my hand in the futon for a while.
At 4:11, an e-shock to my head + a fit of my left shoulder
At 4:25, an –shock to my head accompanied by a noise of something hit something else behind the wall in the next room; right behind the spot where my bookshelf stands, which is 2 meters (a little less than 7 feet) away from my head.
At 4:56, an e-shock to my head + a fit of my left arm, which had been placed under my head
At 5:15, the same above

Stayed home all day and rested.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。