2012年2月13日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/02/13 (Mon) Went to bed around 0:30. Slept from 0:30-5:30 + 7:30-9:30 (5 + 2 hrs). The game/car-like noise when I went to bed. The noise of heavy equipment at the construction site opposite my building woke me up.

Pain in the chest and headache soon started shortly after I got up. Probably the dust from the construction site came into my room and I breathed it in. Or probably I have not gotten really well yet.

Had a 5 o’clock lesson at Shibuya, came back to my station a little before 20:00, bought some medicine and food, stayed at the fast food restaurant till 21:00, and came home before 21:30.

It seems that I have not gotten really well. I have a deep cough, back pain, and headache.
If I do not get well tomorrow, I think I need to go see a doctor.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。