2012年2月16日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/02/15 (Wed) Went to bed around 23:30 on 14th. Slept form 1:00-5:30 + 7:00-10:30 (4.5 +3.5 hrs). + nap in the evening probably from 18:00-1:30 (6.5 hrs) with some intervals

At 0:40 electric shock and fit to my head x 2
At 0:48, e-shock and fit to my head x 2-3
At 5:52, the game/car-like noise
At 6:02, e-shock to my head accompanied by the noise Goh
At 6:57, e-shock to my head accompanied by the noise Goh from below the floor

I prepared for classes at home all day. After late lunch, I felt tired sitting straight and laid myself and in a few hours I fell asleep. During the nap, I woke up a couple of times but the sleep was not disturbed.

My cough is lighter. Although I am not really well, I am getting better. I think disturbed sleep during the first days of this disease is partly responsible for this late recovery.

By the way, my internet download has been sluggish since the next day of the NTT visit. (Buffering almost never occurred while the NTT person was here…) Is it possible to infiltrate my computer and make the downloading slow? Probably. While I was typing this, shaking of the floor came from the next room for three to five seconds. First I thought it was an earthquake but the shaking came from the next room-my left leg felt the shaking but my right leg didn’t-and only the things located closer to the next room wall shook.

It’s 2:37 a.m., I think I will go to bed again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。