2012年2月11日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/02/11 (Sat) Went to bed a little before 0:30. Slept from 1:00-7:30 (6.5 hrs).
The game/car-like noise when I went to bed.
At 0:44, an electric shock to head.
At 1:01, e-shock and fit to lower body
Able to have a solid sleep. Much less coughing.

Tried to take a nap in the evening but got e-shocks accompanied by the noise Goh came just by closing eyes on my bed.

Spent all day watching a documentary (Roger & Me; you are sure to watch this movie if you have a copy when you finish Michael Moore’s autobiography), reading a magazine, and working on teaching materials.

I was reading my records in the past and noticed that I did not go to the fast food restaurant on February 11th (Sat). Sorry I forgot to go to the fast food shop this day despite the announcement I made before that I make sure to go there on Saturdays. I remember there were several reasons. I had no classes that day while usually I drop by the restaurant on my way home from Yotsuya branch. I had not gotten well from the cold/flue and was too lethargic to go out and sit straight among other people. While I was sick, Michael Moore was the only human I had the closest contact with, and when I finished his book, I could think of nothing other than watching his movie. And those electric attacks, which were especially terrible when I had a high fever, just made my sense different from usual. Maybe I was feeling abandoned a little, I guess. I don’t know. Sorry for not saying sorry right after that, if anyone was wondering why.

Addition: 2012/03/06 Now I remember why I didn’t go to the fast food restaurant on February 11th. I had forgotten that it was Saturday, after the several days of terrible cold/flue. That week was a mock test week and I had no lessons, other than a private lesson on Tuesday, which I gave when I still had a slight fever, cough, and back pain, andafter which I suffered again for two days, and thus I had a whole week off, and I was sick and alone, having no real conversation with anyone, all the time. I had forgotten what day it was. I now remember I noticed that it was Saturday late at night or the next day. I should have written the feeling of concern or regret right after I remembered, but I forgot that, too, even though it might be a ridiculous act to apologize when it is not clear if anyone is ever wondering this breach. (By the way, it is a trivial thing, but I never watch the poor rabbit scene of Roger & Me, though I always see a black man being shot, because unlike the rabbit scene it is unpredictable.)

I’m writing this because a noise, probably a car blast but also sounded like a computer game, woke me up, and the just remembered it and I think I will be prevented from sleeping again. So I decided to record this before I forget.

Why I stick to this particular day is that I have been looking at Google search result of this blog and February 11th, , which had never been on top, was on top, though it disappeared after I wrote about this day in the record prior to this

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。