2011年4月25日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

236. 2011/04/25 Bursting electric shocks kept attacking my head rather incessantly after I went to bed a little past midnight. I thought attacks were every 5 to 10 minutes and they kept coming till one hour later, when I saw the clock it was actually a little before 3:00 a.m. After that, or maybe already before, I slept close to the edge of the loft. The shocks kept coming, some of which caused fits. I woke up around 9:30.

When I was doing winter skirt laundry, a call from my apartment company came. The person asked my if there have been strange noise or something because there have been some complaints. I told her what I have been saying over the 5 years, focusing on the noise and electric shocks I have been experiencing since I have moved here. I also mentioned that there are some who complain the same sort of thing, there is a group calling for a bill to stop harassment related to electronic devices, and technologically it is possible to concentrate a sound on a spot and there is a device made for the purpose.


The person seemed to have problem finding proper words to process my complaint, probably because of the nature of the alleged problem, so I told her that I no longer expect her company to do anything anymore because of the strangeness of this problem and because things have changed much and the main problem, electric shocks, has not gone even though I have asked the company for help many times.

I also told her that I have consulted an acquaintance and I have been recording this problem in Japanese and English.

I asked what kind of noise was complained of and the person said, “Some footsteps.” I told her I know nothing about the footsteps and when I was about to ask when and where the footsteps were heard, she hurriedly thanked me and finished the call.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。