2011年4月18日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

233. 2011/04/14 Slept 4 hours and took a 2-hour nap after taking a cold medicine prescribed by a physician. Several electric shocks, some strong enough to cause fits, mainly of legs.

2011/04/15 Slept 5.5 hours and took a 2-hour nap and a 3-4 hour nap because of cold and the medicine I took. A few fits whose source I could not tell whether is from outside of or inside me.

2011/04/16 Slept with my body closest to the edge of the loft, closest to the main light. About 8 hour sleep with several short intervals. I have been sleeping with the light in the loft on for several days and feel that I have been experiencing fewer electric attacks. I remember placing my left arm in the area father from the edge of the loft and instantly getting a stronger electric shock which caused my hand twitch.

2011/04/17 Again, slept with my body closest to the edge of the loft, closest to the main light. Slept about 8 hours with a few rather longer intervals. Once I woke up around 4:00a.m., noticing the noises in my head very loud, and placing my whole body upside down (my head next to the outside wall first and next to the partition wall that ends the loft next), noticing the noises had become quieter about 10-20 minutes later. Also, I remember, after this, probably a few hours later, when my hands were under the blanket and placed on my stomach, the electric shocks started coming and after I put my arms out of the blanket the shocks stopped for a while.

The last strange incident I remember is that when I was sleeping with the blanket and futon half covering my body, exposing the side of my body facing the main light farther from the loft center, a shock hit my hands which were placed on my stomach, lifting them like those of a marionette, and next or before this, another shock caused my whole body to have a big fit. I think a sound which went ggggggggggg probably coming from downstairs, Room 101, filled my room almost all night.

When I woke up, I felt like I had had a concussion and the strange feeling in the back of my head lasted all day.

I stayed home all day. While working and preparing for next week classes, a low frequency noise I have often heard had started before I noticed, when I had unpleasant feeling in my ear that was close to pain and wore earmuffs which shut it out.

2011/04/18 Attacks that went like slicing my brain or piecing my brain between my ear continuously came for at least two hours after I went to bed around 0:30. I was sleeping the same way as in the past few days. I was woken up twice or three times until I woke up around 11:00. Two times, when I woke up I noticed my head was placed closer to the center of the loft, further from the main light. In one, I felt strong wavy pressure on my head and the other, needle-like pains hitting all over my head, including my face, in rhythm, in every half a second. Probably after that, and probably that was around 7:30 a.m., I was a wake for an hour or so, and I hear a voice which sounded like a young woman go Huh, Humm in the area either in the next room loft (Room 202) or in the space partitioned by a wall in my loft. When I woke up, I had a strange feeling that there were electric currents when I touched my front teeth together and felt as if I had a concussion, the latter of which I still feel.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。