2011年4月5日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

228. 2011/04/05 The noise of computer game/car engine and electric shocks kept me awake till 1:00 a.m. although I went into bed around 23:30. I drank hot milk and probably in 20 minutes I fell asleep. At around 5:00 a.m., I was woken up by the same noise, read for a while and prevented from sleeping again first by the noise and later by electric shocks, one of which caused a rather big fit that made my head and body move down towards my feet and comeback to the first position in a second. I think I fell asleep again around 7:00. I woke up later around 10:00 but I remember waking up once and realizing my eyes seeing flashes of light blinking and the noises in my head were wavy and loud and noises outside were also loud, all of them in the same rhythm and alternating in half a second.

While I was working at home, mainly reading, I felt funny in the brain. It was king of a ticklish feeling. Also, my eardrums hurt. The same kind of car blasts were heard, which were not very loud but gave pain to my eardrums, so I wore earmuffs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。