2011年4月23日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

234. 2011/04/19 Slept 4 hours (2:30-6:30) Remember some weak(?) electric shocks. Less feeling of concussion but feel heavy in the head. Cleaned up my room and did grocery shopping. Harassed by some men in suits at a one-coin shop, two of whom roamed in a volleyball-court-sized shop for more than 5 minutes and came out suddenly from both ends of the ally I was in and when I was having trouble reaching the thing I decided to buy. One of them had approached me with a weird and evil smile and came back after rushing out of the shop when the pincer movement was unsuccessful because of my shouting, “Here come weirdoes! “At another one-coin shop, a young woman who was with her male partner turned around and looked me in the eye with blood-curdling cold smile when I stood in line behind her. Took a 3.5-hour nap (16:30-20:00). Felt better.

2011/04/20 Slept4.5 or 5 hours. Several shocks before I fell asleep, the last of which was especially strong, making my left hand rise like an animal raise its head from the ground. Since electric attacks occur more often when I sleep with my hands under futon, I try to put them outside futon, but it was so cold that I placed them under futon, with my left hand directly on top of a small heater placed on my belly. Then soon, at least I felt so, a shock came and my left hand rose suddenly.

In at a super market Harassed by a man a business suit, who first looked me in the eye with an evil smile, making me stay away from the cash register I was at and letting him go first, and later bumped into my bag, which I hung tight under my left shoulder, by returning to the back of the line, to my back, after he finished paying at the cashier even though he had nothing to return - his purchase was small and the basket was taken by the person at the register.

2011/04/21 Slept 5 hours (1:30 – 6:30) and, since feeling better, decided to get up at around 7:30, when suddenly fell asleep and stayed in bed till 10:00 or 10:30. When I woke up the second time, the noise in my head were loud and I had the slight feeling of having had concussion. While I was working on my PC in the afternoon, I heard someone moving behind the wall next to my PC a few times.

2011/04/22 Slept 7.5 hours. Only remember some minor electric shocks.

2011/04/23 Went to bed around a little before midnight and electric shocks kept attacking my head and I got up at 0:10 and recording this. I remember hearing big footsteps coming down to the next door and the door open and close when I was brushing my teeth around 23:30.

Now it is 1:31. I have been working with my PC and remember hearing someone moving in about the next room (Room 202) , sometimes right behind the wall next to my PC.

It is 3:04 now. It is raining and it is quiet in the next room. I do not have a feel that someone is moving about in the next room or behind the wall next to my PC. I think I am going to log-off and go to bed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。