2011年4月7日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

230. 2011/04/07 Went to bed around 0:30 and probably fell asleep between 1:00 and 1:30. Woken up around 2:30 by a mechanic noise that went Guan Guan Guan Guan and Flashes in eyes synced them. I remember sitting up, looking at the clock, wearing earmuffs, and laying myself. Woken up again around 6:30 by something and awake about two hours and fell asleep again. Woke up around 10:30 with vibration of the loft floor and accompanying gggggggggggg noise which vibrated my scull. Flashes in my eyes bothered me for about an hour after I got up.

For just a reminder, when I contacted my old acquaintance about a couple of weeks ago, there was a sudden problem in handling my PC and I had to go out to make it. I will leave out further information hopefully to conceal the identity of the person.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。