2011年4月24日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

235. 2011/04/24 On 23ed, went to bed around 4:30 or 5:00 a.m. because incessant electric attacks kept coming for 20 or 30minutes and I gave up trying to sleep and worked till that time. I slept till a little before 10:00 and went to work. I came home around 21:30 and browsed the Internet for about an hour or so before going to bed. When I went to bed, I felt as if I had had a concussion. Especially, I had a funny feeling in my front teeth. I went to bed around 1:00 a.m. and slept until 9:30. I remember a very big fit that made my whole body jolt occurred during sleep. It felt like a lightning bolt hit me and the shaking body made a noise that sounded like zahzazah!

When I finished cooking breakfast and took it to my main room, I heard someone leave the next door. I rushed to my door, opened it, and looked out, but railings hid the whole body of the person who was walking down the stairs. I rushed back to the main room and opened the window facing the street. I saw a thin man, probably around 170 cm or 5 ft. 8 in., in a white shirt and black pants with a short haircut, who looked like a student or a graduate student, walking away fast from my apartment building. I kept watching and the man turned around half way. It was a white, expressionless face with slit-like eyes, not prominent nose, and rather small mouth. It looked at me with its expressionless or sleepy, or a little reproachful, eyes for a second, turned back, and went away.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。