2011年4月2日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

222. 〈When I booted up my PC to add the last paragraph of my last record and up-load these last records, I again felt someone there behind the wall next to my PC. I also think I felt something like “spirit going down” when I switched on my PC.〉

2011/04/02 Went to bed a little after 12:00 midnight. Experienced a few electric shocks that went through my brain. At 8:00 a.m., I was woken up by small geometric patterns alternatively appearing every half a second to which a noise of the same rate which sounded like a computer game or a car engine accompanied. While I stayed in my blanket and was about to sleep again, a strong shock came to my brain. Also, my left-hand thumb, which happened to be the only free finger while others were under either my belly or leg, moved quickly as something like chuckle came from behind the loft wall. When I was brushing my teeth after getting up a little after 9:00, I heard people moving in the next room and a car engine start. I feel heavy in the center of my brain and have a funny feeling as if my front teeth making fine vibrations.

I have had around 8 hours of sleep almost every day since I had a contact with my old acquaintance. But the fundamental problem has not gone; I have been assaulted with electric shocks. Also, those shocks never allow me to sleep more than eight hours. I remember I used to tell people around me that I need to sleep 10 hours to function fully before these sleep deprivation started.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。