2012年2月28日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/02/28 (Tue) Went to bed around 0:30. Slept from 2:00-4:30 + 6:00-10:30 (2.5 + 4.5 hrs).
At 1:18, an electric shock to my head + the noise Goh.
Around 2:00, something woke me up.
At 4:30, a fit of my lower stomach (strong) that shook my whole body.
At 6:54, an e-shock to my head + a fit of my left leg.

I had no class today and stayed home all day. Did house work, made some class supplement, and marked some essays.

It’s around 19:00. I’m going out to make copies for my paperwork so that I can send marked essays and other papers to Funabashi and other schools tomorrow. I’ll go to the fast food restaurant to mark some more essays after making copies. (I think I have been feeling less sleepy and having less feeling of concussion since I started going out as often as possible.)

The rest of the record: Left home a little after 19:00,bought some goods, took copies, stayed at the fast food restaurant till about 21:50, bought food, and came home around a little after 22:00.

I went to the fast food restaurant today because I have made sure that I go there on Tuesdays.

Memo: I remembered that I said something that might be taken light-minded last Saturday. I chat with an American coworker at Yotusya before class every Saturday. Remembering the news article concerning AIJ losing pension money of Japanese people and telling so to him, I said, “Great, isn’t it?” Of course, I was sarcastic. I don’t think this is good news. Also, I am too poor to be directly affected by this incident, living a subsistence life, and thus I cannot be either happy or upset. I was just annoyed by the finding that the rouge company had used up the pension money of not only Americans but also Japanese. I just wonder why it is always people of middle and small businesses that lose money, not the rich who have enough extra money. I wonder if the AIJ seniors will get off without being arrested like those in America…(Now I realized that I had mistaken AIJ for AIG. First I misread AIJ for AIG and then told myself that I had mistaken AIG for AIJ. How stupid of me …)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。