2011年5月2日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

238. 2011/04/29 Slept 3 + 4 hours. Woke/Woken up around 3:00 and kept awake by electric shocks for about three hours. When woke up, I felt like had had a concussion and it lasted all day.

2011/04/30 Slept 6.5 or 7 hours. I think there were electric shocks when falling asleep. Not much feeling of concussion but sleepy all day.

2011/05/01 Slept around 7 hours. Remember there were some electric shocks that made me see flashes in the eye when I was falling asleep. I remember putting my head to a different place to escape from the flash-causing electric attacks. When I woke up, I found my head in the same place.

A little past 23:00, noises of footsteps were heard in Room 202 and later, a loud car engine noise that sounded like that of a UFO, if it had one, lasted for several minutes. The car went away, came back soon, and again footsteps were heard and someone went into Room 202. For a few minutes, I heard someone moving around in the room.

Another noise that sound like a car-blast or a computer game, which hurts eardrums have been going on since this evening as far as I know.

2011/05/02
Expecting electric shock attacks and sleep deprivation, which often happen before workday, I stayed up till around 2:00 a.m. last night. I slept with earmuffs on probably because of the noise that had lasted from the evening. I woke/was woken up around 7:00, and was awake for 30 – 60 minutes, electric attack like shocks happening a few times when I was falling asleep, fell asleep and woke up again around 11:00 a.m. I still had earmuffs on and could hear the same noise with them on. I had the feeling of having been hit on the head and felt funny when I put my front teeth together even several hours after I got up.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。