2011年5月8日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

242. 2011/05/06 Worked till 4:00 a.m. and disturbed to sleep by electric shocks on my head for an hour or so. Woke/woken up around 10:00 a.m. Sit up late will past 3:00 a.m.

2011/05/07 A knife-stub-like electric shock to the center to my head from below when I went to bed around 1:30 a.m. My head was near the outside wall in the loft. After I moved my head to the position above refrigerator in the kitchen, the shock did not come as far as I remember. Slept till 10:00 a.m. Very sleepy all day. I lost my thought when I was explaining something in class and could not help yarning. Left office a little before 21:00 p.m.

I have been locking the bathroom door with a device for a few days. I know it is ridiculous, but I feel a little secure by doing it.

2011/05/08 A few attacks when my head was not in the fridge area. (Went to bed a little after 1:00 a.m. and woke up around 10:00 a.m.)

Took a nap from around 18:30 -21:00. Placed my head exactly above the fridge and the little shelf in the kitchen. No attacks on my head, although when I closed my eyes to sleep, I saw flashes blinking for a few seconds) but remember being hit in my feet. The attacks felt like a hard, thin metal instrument hitting a funny bone in my foot. They made my foot jolt.

Someone had been moving around in the next room and when I was sitting the table attached to the wall, he/she hit the wall. That happened 2 or three times. When I sat in front of my PC to type in this record after getting up from my nap, I heard someone rush to the spot behind the wall where my head is around.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。