2011年5月15日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

245. 2011/05/12 Slept from 1:30 to 8:30 a.m. Paralyzing electric shock attacks came to head and body when I was falling asleep. After waking up, I felt I had had concussion many times, having a very funny feeling in the center of my brain. When practiced pronunciation, I had difficulty in pronouncing many consonants.

2011/05/13 Slept from 2:00 to 10:00 a.m. Remember a few paralyzing electric shock attacks came a few minutes I went to bed. (I have been sleeping in the loft since last time I recorded sleeping on the mattress on the floor, ending up with being attacked with strong electric shocks.) Had a feeling of after-concussion, funny feelings in the center of my brain and between upper and lower front teeth.

2011/05/14 Slept from 1:00 or so to 9:00 a.m. Some electric shocks to head probably.

2011/05/15 Left the school office a little after 10:00 p.m. and got home around 11:30 p.m. last night. Slept from 3:00 to 8:30 a.m. Do not remember any shocks. Slept with my head placed precisely above the corner of the kitchen where there is a small shelf above the fridge and bathroom door locked with a tool. Again I know this is crazy but I feel uneasy because the unit bath has an opening in the ceiling with a lid that can be opened from the outside.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。