2011年5月5日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

240. 2011/05/04 I worked till past 2:00 a.m. I forgot to turn on the loft light before going to bed and a few seconds after I lay myself, a strong electric shock went through my body as if it were cutting me half vertically from the ass to the head. My body jolted violently. I turned on the light and lay again. This time some weaker shocks came to my head and body, one making me huff. I fell asleep soon and woke up around 10:00 a.m. I did not have a headache but had funny feeling between upper and lower front teeth.

Around midnight, noises people make started in the next room (Room 202) and now it is 2:00 a.m. and I hear a male voice, probably that of a person between 10-30 year old. It has been talking for more than an hour. First I think I heard another male voice. I’ll work for a while and go to bed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。