2011年5月19日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/05/17 (Continued) Took a one-hour nap between 12:20 and 13:20. Probably woken up by a shock because while I stayed in bed (the loft) after waking up I got attacked by several electric shocks that felt like I was in a magnetic field and the voltage changed and that was felt by my brain.

I also felt the magnetic field like sensation when I sat in front of the desk fixed to the wall to the next room. So I sat down on the farthest side of the room and worked.

2011/05/18 Slept from 1:30 to5:30. Unable to go back to sleep because of the attacks. When I was studying on the floor, I almost fell asleep when a strong shock came to my head with a Goh! noise. Kept working (grocery shopping, household, and work) till now at 17:56. Going to try to take a nap. I feel someone is behind the wall next to my PC. (By the way, I moved my PC a little away from the wall. I do not feel the magnetic field like thing for now, though while I was working lying on the floor, I felt vibrations and the noise that have been bothering for years-a car-blast likenoise.)

Took a nap between 18:00 and 21:00. Although there was an attack or two, I was so sleepy that I fell asleep soon. When I was washing my hands soon after I woke up, I felt someone leave the place behind the wall of my bathroom and heard someone leave the room (202) when I went out of the bathroom. A male and a female voices and loud footsteps and noises of moving around in Room 202 in the evening and at night.

2011/05/19 Slept from 3:00 to 5:30 and 6:00 to 10:00. I remember the out one-third of my whole brain paralyzed rhythmically every second while I was in a shallow sleep. At the same time, I also felt a presence of someone behind the wall of my loft. This happened in the first sleep. When I was trying to go back to sleep after waking/woken up around 5:30, electric attacks made my arms have a fit several times. I think the attacks also made me huff. I do not know if I fell asleep or fainted a while later. I also felt the attack on my head when I woke up again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。