2011年5月3日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

239. 2011/05/03 For the first time in months, I slept not in the loft but in the room floor because I found a sticker indicating vacancy on the mailbox slot of the room downstairs (Room 101). A few minutes after I set to sleep with eye-masks and earmuffs on, a shock came and I saw a flash between eyes. Another came a few minutes later, I started thinking about going up into the loft but the comfortableness of the mattress made me lazy and before I knew I fell asleep or probably fainted.

In the hour of 8:00 a.m., I was woken up by the loud noise in my head which were wavy and seemed to sync with the noise that is coming from somewhere around my room and that sounded like the noise of a computer game. Also, small 3D geometric patterns in monotone that were moving up and down in sync with the wavy noise in my head and the noise outside of my head were seen in my closed eyes. I had a terrible headache. I took medicine and went up to the loft. After lying for 10 minutes or so, the wave of the noise in my head subsided but it was still loud. I moved my head from the side of the outside wall to the other side of the loft, in other words, in the middle of the room, and in a few minutes, the noise became quieter and I fell asleep again.

I woke up again a little past 12:00 noon. I still had a headache and had an after-concussion feeling. When I did my pronunciation training (shadowing using a

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。