2011年5月17日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

246. 2011/05/15 (continued) Very sleepy and tired in the afternoon, and stumbled on my way home from grocery shopping. Took a nap from 18:30 to 22:30. One big shock when I unwittingly placed my head away from the safe spot. Have been working on my PC till now (3:52 a.m.) Going to bed soon.

2011/05/16 Rather strong paralyzing electric shock attack on the head placed on the safer position. Slept from 4:00 to 8:30. Bothered by low noise while working yesterday and today. Also, it seemed that something like magnetic field was coming from behind the wall of the next room while working.

2011/05/17 A lot of noised in the next room (202). Slept from 2:00 to 5:30. Read a magazine and when drowsiness came again, a paralyzing shock came to my head placed on the safer position. I moved to the other side and about ten seconds later, a big shock came to the spine and my body jolted violently. I went back to the safer position and those paralyzing shocks kept coming. All of the shocks were accompanied by Goh! sound. Gave up sleeping and got up a little before 8:00. Tweeted that I was being suffering from persistent harassment and couldn’t sleep.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。