2011年5月10日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

243. 2011/05/09 I think I slept from around 4:00 - 10:00 a.m. No sharp electric shock attacks but beam-like sensation between years when first trying to sleep with earmuffs on. After taking them off, the sensations were almost gone.

When I left home for work around 16:20, a young slender 5 feet white-skinned Japanese woman with straight black hair wearing a loose white see-through outfit showing one bear shoulder came up the stairs and went into the next room (Room 202) from which noise often come and electric shocks seem partly to come.

2011/05/10 Unable to sleep partly because a car-blast-or-computer-game-like noise, so got up and studied till now (3:30a.m.) I’m going to bed after I drink hot milk.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。