2012年5月13日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)


2012/05/12 (Sat) wtb at 1:49. Spt from 2:00-5:30 +8:30-9:30 (3.5 + 1 hrs).

1:49 game/car-like noise

1:58 e-shock to brain

2:00 fit of upper body

2:01 esb

2:03 esb + a noise that sounded like something hit the wall of from 202

around 5:30 the noises in my head became loud and wavy + g/c

5:34 noise from 202

6:27 l/w

-8:20 read a book

8:27 esb (strong)

-8:30 several esbs, the last two caused my jaws to shut

8:30 the noise that something hit on the wall of 202

9:25 esb



feeling of after-concussion long after I got up

9:53 loud TV sound or male voice from 202 (later in an hour or so again)



Had lessons at Yotsuya from 13:30 to 18:55. Made many mistakes such as forgetting supplemental materials to a student who had been absent last time, forgetting taking one of today’s supplementary materials, forgetting handing out one of the homework materials, and making a great number of unnecessary copies.



Not able to leave school till almost 20:00 because of multiple mistakes I had made today.

Arrived at my station around 21:00. bought food, and got home around 21:20.



I did not go to the fast food restaurant as I had written sometime in March in one of the records entitled To f. From now on, I might go there or not in the evening depending how I feel. But I think most of the time I wouldn’t so that I may not feel uncomfortable.



To nice and kind people,

I have got a new toy, an electric reader, and I have been reading most of the time I ride trains this week. If I had ignored you, I am very very sorry. Once I start reading, I forget everything. I know it is bad. But please understand. The eye-friendly screen with large fonts brought back my old fun-habit. I had been reading on the train most of the time before this harassment started/became harsh, and, combined with my eyes becoming bad and fatigue caused by sleep deprivation, I had hardly read on the train for more than five years. I tried not to use the reader before others since I did not want to look showing off the new thing, though it is much less expensive compared to smart-phones or tablets, but I could not resist the desire to read when it became possible for me to read in the train. I have been spending happiest time with Huckleberry Finn this week… :) “I cannot think of nothing else,” if I put it in Huck’ s way. I’ll be back soon, I think, and I will… :)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。