2012年5月16日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)


2012/05/15 (Tue) Wtb at 1:26.  Spt fm 1:30-7:30 (6 hrs).

1:35 e-shock to brain + fit of the right foot

1:35 sharp pain in the right foot

1:37 jaw shot strongly, making a noise

1:39 esb + fit of theleft thigh

1:50 a big fit of the whole body

7:30 the noises in my head became loud and wavy



Had a headache, bought cold medicine and went to the fast food restaurant to supplement sleep. Gave up sleeping because of other loud customers, left the place, went to the ward office to get a handbook for foreigners for an acquaintance who is pregnant, returned to the restaurant, and tried again to sleep. This time I was able to sleep for 25 minutes. While sleeping, I heard many high school girls’ voices and at the same time felt many shocks on the right back and shoulder, which had small fits around 10 times.



Marked essays till a little before 19:00, bought food, and got home around 19:30.



I forgot to record the following incidents that happened on Sunday and Monday:

Sunday: When I was on my way home in the evening, I took a round to see cats and found some. When I stood in front of a house to see a friendly cat lie and clean its fur, a loud excited male voice started coming from behind. It was a middle aged male talking to people in the Shinto shrine. Soon the male started saying farewell, and I know the male would make toward me. I left the cat and made to my apartment building, which was 50 meters away. When I started pushing the numbers to open the gate, I head the steps of the male. I left the spot and walked toward the main street, taking a right and left. When I reached the main street one block away from the corner of the street on which my apartment building was standing, the male came out and looked at me. I took another round and came back to the first spot from the other side. No one was there and I got home.



Monday: When I was reading next to the door in the train several stops before my station, some body bumped into the side of my body. I looked up and saw a huge male standing a few centimeters away from me, while there was no one between the male and the door on the other side except for another male who was wearing the same uniform that the huge male was wearing standing next to the door. In a few seconds, both of them got off.



I do not know what exactly happened, but remembering some people standing so unusually close to me sometimes as to distract me from reading happened on the train this week, the huge male had been doing the same and because of his violent character, finally crossed the line and hit me. I hope I do not have to go back to day that I have to shout and report what had been done to me again. Probably I have to, remembering all the others pretending to have seen nothing at that time.



By the way, I have been thinking that most Japanese went crazy when the harassment was the toughest, and probably I was right, but now I think it could have been that most people who gathered around me at that time were crazy. In other words, all the crazy people in Japan flocked around me for some reason, and most normal people stayed away. Otherwise, this country would have been a mess long ago. I believe most people are good people. I attracted bad ones, a lot, for a long time. This is what I am trying to believe now.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。