2011年11月13日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/11/12 (Sat) Slept from 1:30-5:30 + 7:30-9:30 (4 + 2 hrs) Electric shocks when going to sleep and waking up. Woken up by one of the shocks around 5:30 and kept attacked when trying to sleep again. Very sleepy all day. Blinking lights in sight when looked at a dark place. Difficult to read because of this eye problem.

2011/11/13 (Sun) Slept from 3:00-8:00 (5 hrs). ≪Tried to sleep in vain between 8:00-11:00 being attacked ≫ Very strong electric shocks to head and leg accompanied by a sound that went Goh almost each time. One of them made me huff. While trying to sleep again in the morning, I also experienced attacks all the time even while I was not lying but sitting with my upper body bent down covering my face with my hands. Most of the attacks caused fits of my limbs and moved my head. In my perception, they are different from natural fits that often occur when falling asleep or during sleep. The reason is that I feel shocks and hear sounds at the same time most of the time, and those sensations are like those from outside.

Funny feelings in my teeth and head since I woke up till now at 15:01.
I will go out. I want to stay away from my neighbor.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。