2011年11月11日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/11/10 (Thu) Slept from 2:30-9:30 (7 hrs). The game/car-blast-like noise when I went to bed. Incessant electric shocks to head and fits during sleep.

Maybe I was imagining, but the funny feeling to my teeth and head that were gone for about a week, happened when I started washing dish cloth and lasted for a few dozen seconds and gone.

2011/11/11 (Fri) Slept from 2:30-8:00 (5.5 hrs). Very strong electric shock that felt as if it sucked my brain hit a while after I went to bed. I put an LED in my ear. Several weaker shocks followed around the ear with the LED. Then the shocks came down to the lower part of my head and then hit my left hand, which was placed my stomach, and make it have a fit. I flung my blanket away from it, exposing it in light. A weaker shock came and made the fingers of the hand twitch. At 8:00, a loud low noise woke me up. The noise stopped when I got up. I lay down again and stayed in bed and a strong shock with a ggggggoh noise gave my head and bust a zap. I sat with my elbows on the bed holding my head with my arms, face in my hands, and after a while, electric shocks hit my head and arms. They felt as if the held me around my arms. The feeling of after concussion after I woke up.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。