2011年11月20日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/11/19 (Sat) Slept from 0:00-4:00 + 5:30-10:00 (4 + 4.5 hrs). Again slept with a pot. Although shocks were felt and fits occurred, I did not have much after-concussion sensations when I woke up, which I usually do when I feel strong shocks. Several strong shocks and a fit when trying to sleep around 0:00. No noise when woke up around 4:00. Shocks and fits when trying to sleep again after 5:15: after incessant strong shocks to my head, especially between ears, a strong shock and fit accompanied by a Goh noise to my waist and butt, and then a big fit to my hands placed on my belly. I took off my futon and blanket off my upper body. After that, fits got round from my right hand placed on my belly to my right arm, right shoulder, left shoulder, left arm, and to my left hand placed on my belly. I placed my futon back on my body, and the cycle repeated again or a few times. When woke up, I had a little feeling of after concussion.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。