2011年11月4日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/11/04 (Fri) Bothered by a noise and vibration all night. Slept from 5:00 – 12:00 with an interruption by the noise around 8:45. The highway near my apartment was very noisy in odd hours probably because it was a national holiday on the 3rd.

I went to bed around 2:00 but a noise like a game/car-blast, vibration, electric shocks to my head plus ticklish feeling in my legs kept me awake. Around 3:00 a big electric shock to my head woke prevented me from falling asleep. The noise and vibration were still heard and felt, very loud. I went to the kitchen and started warming milk, when I head female voices and foot steps coming out of one of the houses next to my apartment building premises. I opened my front door, at which moment a car pulled off or past in front of my building with a blast and light. I did not see any person. I went inside and noticed it had become quiet.

After drinking milk, I went back to my bedroom. The noise was heard though faintly. A male cough came from the next room. The moment I lay myself, the noise became louder. The noise seemed more like car-blasts. It seemed like those on the highway 8, which is 80 meters from my building. In 20minutes or so, the noise suddenly stopped and at the same time the police car siren was heard. Around 3:30 the noise came back but it seemed more like the usual game/car-blast-like noise.

I read a book and went to sleep around 5:00, the same noise hurting my eardrums. The noise and loud noises in my head woke me up around 8:45. I took cold medicine and went to sleep again. When I got up, I felt very tired.

I finished “The scarlet Letter”, which I had found to be a bargain at a secondhand bookstore and which I was interested in in terms of what happens to a stigmatized woman. After I woke up, I realized the book was not so much about stigma as about making up for sin and redemption by two people and their child.

It is about 15:30 and I will go out to the coffee shop. I want to stay away from my room, more precisely from my neighbor, as much as possible, now that people do not bother me so much as before.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。