2011年11月1日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/10/31 (Mon) Slept 3 + 3 hrs and had 2 hrs of half sleep. Woken up early in the morning by a noise that sounded like a game/car-blast. Beam-like shock that shot between my ears repeated. I put in a small LED light bulb in one of my ears and then a weaker shock came to the one with the LED, and much weaker sensations a few more times, and them shocks stopped coming to my ears. After that, legs and arms got shocks and had rather big fits, one of which lifted my arms, which were folded on my torso.

Finished work around 22:00 at Shibuya branch because the hours of my second class were shifted from 19:00 to 19:45 and then to 20:20 because a wrong lecture CD had been played and the right one was played again. Probably because I rode the train much later than usual, the number of people who look at me in strange ways with their cell-phone open in front of them was a little larger than usual.

Not being able to go to sleep after taking dinner watching some funny YouTube videos on how to deflect a meteor that might hit Earth and what would happen to our body when you die by falling into a black hole, I am typing this record around 3:45 on Tuesday November 1st, 2011.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。