2011年11月7日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/11/07 (Mon) Slept from 4:00-9:00 (5 hrs). Went to bed around 0:30, read books and started to try to sleep around 2:00,but the game/car-blast, which was not loud but hurt eardrums, kept me awake. I put earmuffs after drinking hot milk, and right after that a strong shock that felt as if it hit through between my ears shot, and I took earmuffs off. Instead, I started listening to walkman and probably sometime after 4:00 I fell asleep. One time I briefly woke up and found walkman battery had expired and the game/car-blast-like noise was not heard, either. When I woke up around9:00, the same noise was heard.

I went to the fast food shop at the station yesterday evening to prepare for my work. Nothing smelt bad this time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。