2011年11月27日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/11/25 (Fri) Only slept probably 2-4 hours because of incessant electric shocks and noises all night, till morning.

Went to bed around 3:00 when I could hear loud noises from the highway which is 80 meters from my place but which is usually not so loud at odd hours. I put ear plugs and used a pot to cover my head, but got electric shocks between ears and my arms and legs had fits many times. Also, there were funny feelings in my leg all the time.

I may have slept a little when a game-like noise woke me up at 6:00. The noise was much louder and fast than usual. It went doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh, like the organ sound of Highway Star, and had tones which went high and low. It was loud enough to be recorded, do I got up and picked up my mobile to see if it has a recording function, but the noise stopped. I went to the bathroom and came back and heard the same noise. At 6:30, I tried to sleep again, when blasts of cars and automobiles started and the game noise became louder. I put on earmuffs and got the electric shocks. My memo says I was awake till 7:00.

I gave up sleeping and tried to get up once, but too sleepy to do so and sank into futon again. My memo says I was “half-asleep” for a while, during which I experienced a big electric shock which seemed to come from outside and several small electric shocks to my ear, a few fits of hands and legs, and then it seems that I fell asleep. When I woke up next, it was 14:00. I had an eye sore and my eyes were flashy. I got up quickly and got ready for work.

I had the funny feelings in my head and teeth when I was cooking breakfast, washing the dishes, and, later, after taking a shower, drying my hair.

2011/11/26 (Sat) Slept from 2:30 - 6:00 - 9:00 (3.5 + 3 hrs). A very strong electric shock to my head shook my head sideways. It was a fit. I heard a noise which sounded like Goh from the next room. I think I also head some chuckling without voices accompanying the Goh and the electric shock and the fit of my head.

While I was in class in Yotsuya, the game/car-blast-like noise was faintly heard several times around 17:45. Every time the noise ended with a car-blast. (I could hear it because students were having a test and the class was very quiet.)

2011/11/27 (Sun) Slept from 2:00-3:00 + 3:30-10:00 (1 + 6.5 hrs). Put rubber globs under my head when I used a pot to cover my head, but the very strong shock caused a big fit which shook my head sideways in small strong vibrations. It was like I was electrocuted or shot in the back of my head. I took off the pot and slept. When I woke up around 3:00, geometric pattern were seen in my eyes and the patters were waving in sync with the game-like noise.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。