2011年11月9日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/11/09 (Wed) Slept from 0:00-3:30 + 6:00-10:30 (3.5 + 4.5 hrs). A low noise that sounded like the usual one which bothered my eardrums when I went to bed around 0:00. A lot of electric shocks to my head and fits of my hands during the first sleep. The noise woke me up around 3:30. Read till 6:00.

On Monday night, I deleted a part of what I wrote on the 4th of November, last Friday, to take back those words of mine, because I felt that I might have hurt someone by them. If so, I am sorry. I should not have written them. I just I missed the person. I always say wrong things and hurt the people who are nice to me. Probably I did that this time again. I am very sorry. I am sorry for my lack of trust.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。