2011年11月8日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/11/08 (Tue) Slept from 1:00-9:00 (8 hrs) with a little interval around 6:00. The game/car-blast-like was heard when I was going to sleep, I think. When I got up around 6:00, the noise was louder and more constant. It sounded more like a big engine of a bus or a truck. Forgot to put on the eye mask. When woke up and still lying with my eyes closed, grids the size of a small die in each of which wavy orange lines were blinking at a rate of half a second, which used to be in sync with the noises of my head when they were wavy and loud, were seen for a while until I got up and opened my eyes. The noises in my head were neither loud nor wavy at that time, I think. Eyes were very tired, but not the funny feelings in my brain and teeth.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。