2010年10月27日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

167. 2010/10/27 Slept with my head on the side table to avoid the electric shocks, which I incurred before doing so. Slept well until woken up by a cat which was temporarily deranged in a funny way at around 6:00 a.m., feeling happy about being woken up by a natural cause. Studied for an hour, fell asleep, woken up by three consecutive electric shocks, placed my head on the side table, and fell asleep. Slept until around 10:00 a.m., when big electric shocks caused strong fits several times in my head, hands, and legs. / An incandescent light bulb I bought today and set in my table lamp blinked a few times in the evening when I was working. I heard some sigh behind the wall of Room 202 when I looked up to see what was going on. The blink did not occur after that. I am going to sleep with not only the ceiling light but also the light bulb on tonight, although I do not expect much because miniature LED bulbs did not prevent electric shocks, which are pinpoint, before.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。