2010年10月17日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

159. 2010/10/17 At around 4:30 a.m., a pulse and a sound in monotonous rhythm with faster pitch pushing my ear drums woke me up. They seemed to come from Room 202 or below (Room 104.). I kept my eyes closed and in a few minutes, suddenly the pulse and sound stopped, leaving a vibration like the one a mortar makes when it stops. A car engine made a noise and drove away within a block from my apartment. My ear drums were tired and strange sensation remained in my ear for 20 minutes or so, keeping me awake until finally I gave up to go back to sleep again and started studying and working. Between 9:00 – 11:00 a.m., a strange smell which is like that of tobacco but different, flew in at least twice. I opened the balcony window and found there was no such smell outside. The electric-shock like sensation comes almost always I am trying to sleep. Last night and right now (at 13:02 when I tried to take a nap) the thing was like a sharp razor blade slicing my brain from top right into the center. When I got up, an intentional cough of a male was heard in Room 204. In the morning, when I got up to eat, in rooms on both sides there were noises that people started moving. After I wrote the last line and the moment I went back to study on my bed, a cough of a male was heard in Room 202. After writing this last line, I climbed onto my bed, lay down, worked, and fell into sleep for what I felt a second or so and a big fit came to my head and then a bigger one to my left foot, a very big jolt. I noticed that I had switched off the lights of my bedroom-before I started sleeping with lights on, the jolts like the ones I had right now used to come incessantly almost all night and some were big enough to bounce whole body of mine. I turned on the light and lay, and a low machine like noise started. As I was wearing earmuffs, I cannot tell where it was from. Now I hear a noise like that of the air conditioner, although I made sure that either air conditioners of the rooms on both sides of my room was working.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。