2010年10月21日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

162. A strange smell like tobacco but not tobacco-cigarette smoke gives me pain in my respiratory organs but it did not -came in around 10:30 p.m. last night when I lay on my bed and started reading. I turned on the air conditioner. One hour later, I turned it off and again the smell started. I slept with the air conditioner all night. I slept about seven hours. This morning I feel better than usual. I do not remember if I had the electric-shock-like assault last night, although I remember when I turned on the air conditioner the second time, a sound like someone getting off a deep seat or getting out of a booth was heard at around five feet above my head behind the wall of Room 202, which I heard once before. If the thing behind the wall has a seat, it seems that a middle build man was on it today and a small woman was on it last time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。