2010年10月20日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

161. 2010/10/20 Almost at the same time with noise sounding like ggg behind the wall of Room 202 came rings of pulse and hit my head, giving it a strong shock. I was lying awake on my bed staring at the wall. I could spot the radius of the ring of the pulse-it was the size of a basketball or a little bit larger. It was last night before I went to bed and after I went to bed till I slept, incessant assault of electric shock stronger than usual and strong enough to give me pain but not strong enough to twitches of the parts of my body they hit. I think I heard the high woman/machine tone a few times again while I was in deep sleep. I went to bed around 12:30 and woke up/was woken up at around 4:30 a.m. Studied for a while and went to bed again. This time, strange vibration started coming toward my lower body from Room 202 and I sometimes felt piercing pains in my butt and calf. Had some shocks in my head, too. When I woke up and got up past 10:00 a.m., I felt dizzy, especially in my frontal robe. I felt as if I had had a concussion. While writing this, at 11:56, I have pains like thin needles in both of my lower legs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。