2010年10月1日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

155. Things had not changed much until last night, although I started talking to the ones who I believe are behind the wall. I say things like, “Sorry to have kept you waiting,” “Go ahead,” or “I would rather you hit around here, the spot in my stiff shoulder.” For two nights, the “assault” seemed lighter. But last night, my withering words did not work and strong beams came into my head and legs when was falling asleep, and when I was fast asleep, suddenly my eyeballs and space around them started feeling strong wave-like pulses which became stronger and stronger until I woke up and got up, shouting, “Cut it out!” The wave-like pulse subsided in ten seconds or so. When I woke up in the morning around nine―I wrote last night but actually I went to bed around two a.m. today―I felt dizzy and felt creepy ticklishness in the veins in my legs and lower abdomen. My eyes seem intact.
I found another URL that seems to be relevant to my problem: Directed Stick Radiator
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5940347.html

156. Last night, when I got in my bed, I covered myself with a sheet of insulator coated with thin metallic layer, which is supposed to be placed under a rug. In ten seconds, the electric shock started coming into my head from Room 202. I folded the sheet into a quarter, and put it around my head. A big shock came from under my head. I put one corner of the sheet under my head. Shocks started coming from all sides, stinging all over my body incessantly. I felt as if I had my legs stung by needles. One hit my cheek hard. I gave up and took off the sheet. Beams stopped. I read articles for a while, and slept. I think I suffered shocks into my head while I was falling asleep. Woke up around 5:30 with a video game like noise. Heard voices of men in Rooms 202 and 204. Studied for a while and went to seep with earmuffs. Woke up around 9:00. Felt dizzy. Needle-like pain kept coming back in the lower parts of my legs all day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。