2010年10月15日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

158. 2010/10/15 Woken up by some monotonous low frequency sound at around 1:30 a.m., repeatedly woken up by something like a shot in the head, hand and fingers when going back to sleep. Hands and fingers twitched without my intention. Felt as if I had a concussion when woke up at around 8:30. Last Sunday, I could not stand sleepiness and fell into sleep in the daytime. Between or near the end of the sleep, I suddenly became awake, opened my eyes, and clearly felt that my eyeballs moving in rhythm in time with the pulse I felt and had felt in sleep. The noises in my head, which usually sound like lines of electron flows, were making wavy sounds also in tune with the pulse. / Last week, I started taking trains to go to Shibuya for work on Thursday. Yesterday ―, this Thursday, I had a kind of return to nightmare of abusing crowd on the train, who come rushing unusually close to me in a bunch with strange evil shine in their eyes. I escaped the largest of them at Otemachi station from one car to the next, which was not crowded at all, which I used to experience until this spring and every day until last year. And before that, the next car, and the next and the next…, used to be full of the same kind of crowd many of whom with mobile phones between which and me they look with an expression of something like a sadistic joy. But this is on the better side of the scale of harassment thrown upon me. Over that past eight years or so, I have experienced more kinds of harassments than one could think of, including physical harassment, some of which I had had experienced on Tozai-line before but not everywhere every second every day like this eight years. It seemed 99.999…% of the people in Tokyo, probably in Japan and possibly all over the places in the world where mobile phones are used, had turned into demons.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。