2010年10月5日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

157. 2010/10/05 Over the several days, I think electric shocks have been lighter and I have been having longer sleeping hours, although sudden strong convulsions without an electric shock in odd places of my body such as in the thigh or in the middle of the stomach happened every night even when I was conscious. Also, early this morning, again the same kind of pulses that came to my eye balls came again. Unlike the ones last time, which had some heat, the one this time had lights. It was as if the flush light on top of a police car was placed right outside of my eye lids. The pulse and the light synchronize and became stronger and stronger until I got up. It subsided in about ten seconds. I have been feeling pricks in the fingers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。