2010年10月19日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

160. 2010/10/19 Sunday night, the electric shock thing was more often and stronger, many of them caused twitches of my feet and hands, with which I felt piercing pain. I was woken up by what I thought was a high voice of a female which repeated three times and dragged me out of deep sleep at around 7:30 a.m.. I do not remember I had anything last night. I was too tired to sleep and kept awake till past three a.m. and went to bed. Strange vibration to my ear drums made me earmuffs for a while in the morning. In the evening, when I was eating and watching TV, suddenly, a strong shock came right in the middle of my brain and I felt as if my body sank a little for a second. / Last Thursday, around 10:00 p/m/, in the last car of Odakyu line for Tokyo, a man sitting opposite me, tall and well build in his 30-40s, suddenly stack his bottom and opened his legs wide, and about 10 minutes later or so, he then stretched his legs straight towards me, leaving a foot and a half wide space between his soles and my feel. He kept the position for probably 10 minutes or so till I said in a vice loud enough for other passengers to hear, “Excuse me, but do you usually stretch your legs this way?” People, who had been in the I-am-tired-leave-me-alone position, looked at us and he folded his legs. When stain came close to the last stop, he did the same and in a second a man, who looked like a professor in his thirties and who had been looking at his phone all the time, came and passed the space between his feet and mine quickly and went to the next car. Yesterday, around 10:00 p.m. on Hanzomon line, I was at the door, slouching a little and studying. Suddenly, I felt something warm on my right shoulder and turned around, finding a 30-40 year old salary man hanging on to the strap was standing in the way his upper body covers my right back. The train was not crowded and there are many other places a man could stand or hold on to the strap comfortably in the car, so I shouted again loud enough for others to hear, “Excuse me, why are you standing extremely close to me when there is much space. It’s sickening,” while I moved away to the next door on the opposite side. Some passengers looked at him, others looked at me with artificial hostile criticism with a little hint of deviant joy. Train came close to the last stop, some passengers with odd moves started gathering between me and the door on the other side and one short and chubby man passed the space between the last person in the crowd and me, with a strange smile. These thing used to happen several time a day, seven days a week. These days, when I use trains at different time or on a different day or use a different line. and the magnitude of strangeness was much larger. It was scary and for some reason humiliating. Often the person that pass the space, gestured to touch me or laughed in obscene ways, or, in the case of a salary man, made gestures of hitting me in my thigh or calf with his brief case. They used to actually hit me that way before I started accusing them for doing it in front of others in a loud voice.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。