2010年10月25日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

166. 2010/10/25 Last night, an interesting phenomenon occurred. When I was trying to sleep with my head placed on the side table and facing Room 202, after experiencing last night’s first several electric shocks to my head placed on the normal position on my bed, a torrent of beam of electric/sonic/magnetic or whatever came from Room 202, came into my mouth which was slightly open, hit a part inside of my throat, and made a noise which resonated for a second. I think I heard chuckles of two people behind the wall. All night I got electric shocks, piercing pains, and fits in my head, hands, and legs. In between, I was woken up by something around 3:30 a.m. and studied for an hour. Around 8:00, a sensation in my brain, which was like a probing needle was twisting in the center of my brain, woke me up. I could not walk straight in the several steps, and had difficulty to keep balance when I had a little exercise 10 minutes later.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。