2012年6月1日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)





The rest of the record:

Did house work and prepared for classes in the morning.

When tried to take a nap, I was hit by e-shocks in the brain twice, first weak and then strong. The second one was beam-like between ears with my earmuffs.



Went to the fast food restaurant to supplement sleep and prepare for work. Stayed there till 17:00, bought food, and got home around 17:30.





To a nice and kind person I happened to see at the bridge in the evening,

I looked at the other alley at the point where the street forked right before the bridge when you turned around and probably saw me. I was wondering if you thought that I looked away from you for some reason. I did not look away from you. I just looked the other way to see if someone else was coming towards me. There is no reason for me to be hateful to you people, who have been so nice and warm to me, even after I gave up f, and became absorbed in reading most of the time on the train. I will always like you people even though we cannot stop things from changing…I ran more than half of the bridge to catch up with you so that you could hear me walking cheerful and thankful as usual, but you walked so fast that I was not able to … I was laughing at myself so slow and odd in running, with tears in my eyes .. :)



To nice and kind people I saw on the train yesterday,

I think you let me know that things are changing. I wouldn’t write details because there aren’t always nice people on the train and people notice things much better than we think. I just do not know exactly what is going on but just thank everyone and hope things will work well for everyone.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。