2012年6月11日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)





2012/06/10 (Sun) Wtb at 0:35. Spt fm around 0:30-6:00 (5.5hrs).

many e-shocks to brain + fits when I was falling sleep

around 6:00 fit t lower body + huff

-6:10 a noise that sounded like gooooo from the street-side, which was a vibrating noise to my skull

game/car-like noise



Marked essays and evaluated mock test essays at the fast food restaurant in the station building till a little before 17:00, did shopping, bought food, consulted with Soft Bank, ate ice cream, and got home.



I wrote that I liked the woman at the ice cream shop last time I went there, and today, her attitude was odd, kind of dry, which she had not been. She had also lost weight. The same thing happened with the fish shop in Koiwa several years ago.



The young woman I made friends with at the fast food shop has stopped coming there. The last time we met at the shop, she looked sad and gave me two pieces of cute magnets. She liked me but left me.



I do not write about those people I like on this blog anymore. Actually I have been doing so, I mean I have not written about people whom I like, for a while. This blog is about harassment anyway.



The last time I went to the ice cream shop, went to see the woman (on January  12th this year, was the day I learned that my mother was dying and her days left were really limited. It seems that I often go there when I am sad. Today, I was, too. Though I do not think I’ll go there anymore as she suffers from my going there.



アイスクリーム屋さんには、よく、悲しい時におばさんの顔を見に行っている。今日もそうだった。おばさんに迷惑がかかっているみたいだからもう行かないと思うけど。








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。