2012年6月28日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)



2012/06/28 (Thu) Wtb around 2:30. Slpt fm 2:30-5:30 (3 hrs).

around 2:30: e-shocks to brain, strong, incessant

around 5:30 the game/car-like noise whose goooooo sound was distinctive, came from somewhere right below my years, below the kitchen floor I was sleeping in



Had a lesson (16:00-17:20 ) at Chofu, got to my station a little before 19:00, bought food, visited a place where cats in the neighborhood gather and talked with a woman who was also visiting the place to see the cats. According to her, the cats are taken care of volunteering people and that those I had thought disappeared have been given necessary treatment and/or fostered and doing well. I needed not have worried about them. I am relived and was happy talking with her. Got home a little past 20:00.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。