2012年6月15日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)


2012/06/15 (Fri) Wtb at 23:30 Spt fm 0:30-2:00 + 5:30-9:00 (1.5 + 3.5 hrs).



It’s been a while since I started sleeping in the kitchen and I have been feeling better because of weaker e-shocks, although the sleeping hours were the same or shorter.

However, very strong ones started coming today.



stayed awake till a little before 0:30, drank hot milk and fell asleep around 0:30.

e-shocks to brain and fits



around 2:00, a mechanic noise that sounded goooooo which hurt my ear drums for about 10 minutes + fits of legs



gave up trying to sleep around 2:30, got up and booted up my PC, while the noise goooo was heard, which seemed to come from outside for about 30 minutes.



Did coaching of an e-learning student on my PC till around 5:30 and went to bed again (in the kitchen)



around 5:30 e-shocks to brain + big fits to head, which swayed at fast pace accompanied by huffs when I was about to fall asleep



Went back to the bad room and the e-shocks became more incessant,

Went back to the kitchen, put towels on the floor at the front door, put my pillow on it, and tried to sleep again, with my head protected by concrete floor. First, something hit the sport close to where my head was on the outside wall facing the street. Then e-shocks came, although they were weaker. A strong one came to my waist, which was over the place where my head had been when I got strong e-shocks and fits around 5:30.



woke up around 9:00


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。