2012年6月25日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)


2012/06/24 (Sun) Wtb around 1:30. Slpt fm 1:30-8:30 (7 hrs).

around 8:30 the game/car-like noise and the noises in my head were loud and wavy



Slept in the bedroom, not in the kitchen for the first time in days. Do not remember e-shocks. However, my head and body felt heavy when I got up, and I felt sleepy all day. Eyes were tired, and when I looked dark places, it looked like raining.



Took TOEIC. Before it started, I was already tired. When it finished, my eyes were so tired that I had double vision. It happened yesterday at the end of the last class, in which I also solved half TOEIC (the reading section 100 questions), partly roughly with students as a mock test.



It’s 0:35 and I feel dizzy. Maybe because of the rather strong coffee I drank in the evening, but I am not sure.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。