2012年6月3日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)



The rest of the record 1:

-5:47several esb + fit of the right foot while I was falling asleep, preventing me from slepping

around 6:00 Feeling too sleepy to get up, I went to the kitchen and tried to sleep, trying to escape from the attacks. Although there were some disturbances, I fell asleep soon, and slept for 3 hours.

Details:

around 6:00 moved to the kitchen and laid myself on the floor.

-       around 6:05  heard metallic sounds which was like long metal needles touching the ceiling in the downstairs, the spot exactly below where I was lying.

-       around 6:10 small shocks hit me but not strong enough as the ones that hit me in the bedroom

around 9:00 woke up from a very deep sleep, when woke up, felt better.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。