2010年10月24日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people (before and now)

(Please read this before reading today's blog. 2010/09/21 I found a couple of YouTube videos that can be related to what has been happening to me over the past three and a half years, which sounds so unreal that even I myself doubt my sanity, although I have a sense that the source of this phenomenon is outside, not inside, of me .

The YouTube video titles are as follows:

1) Hypersonic Sound (Future Weapons)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5imaJwfJMZ8
(or Audio Spotlight featured on the Smithsonian Channel's SciQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tY_EOYqoVs&feature=related; added on September 24, 2010)

2) Future Weapons Directed Energy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqqy-kFre8k&feature=related

I might have been hearing the sound and feeling sensations projected by the system in 1) for years and I may have seen 2) once.

I have been suffering from an unusual phenomenon including noises, beam-like sensations, and fits for over three and a half years.
For example:
1. You hear nothing outside of the apartment, whose building is famous for its thin walls, while inside you hear a blasting engine sound, head-splitting metallic sound in rhythm, loud waving sound like the one from a huge commercial refrigerator, etc.
2.The source of the metallic noises cannot be identified. Blasting sounds and huge commercial refrigerator-like sounds come from a particular part of the wall. Beam-like sensations seem to have directions and I can point the source, a point in the wall, which varies depending on where I am.
3. The sound is stronger when you are lying than when you are standing. The strength of beam-like sensations varies regardless of my physical positions.
4. Concerning the metallic noise, you cannot escape from it perfectly, unless you close your earhole by pressing the skin around it with your finger, although earplugs soften the effect a little. Earmuffs do not work and sometimes seem they amplify the sound, probably because with earmuffs you hear more of the noises inside of your body and the noise is conducted from the floor through my body to my hearing organs.
5. The room often seems to have become a speaker.
6. Sometimes, the noise is not so loud but I feel pain or have convulsions in my eardrums.
7. The magnitude of the fits suddenly became smaller when I started sleeping with lights on in this early spring.)

I think some of these facts can be explained by the YouTube video 1)
I moved twice in vain to escape from this phenomenon. It started suddenly in the early summer of 2007. While I had been bothered by many kinds of loud noises that my next-door neighbors make at odd hours, and strangely right when I was falling asleep, these noises are totally different in nature.
They are not natural sounds but still seem to be manipulated by human beings.

The character of the noises I mainly hear have changed. Until recently, I was bothered mainly by noises. Now, the annoyance is more like a beam or a pinpoint electric-shock. The beam-like sensation started in the early summer of 2008, when I decided to move out in the coming October and when strangely right after that not only the residents on both sides but also three or four in the rooms on the first floor (my room, second floor) including the one right under mine moved out. From that summer and till now, during my sleep and especially when I was falling asleep, and recently while I am lying with eyes closed but clearly conscious, I have beam-like sensations or fits that seem to be caused, if there is something like it, what can be called an supersonic/electronic weapon. For some time, the states before and after the change overlapped. I think the first state (noises that I can hear) continued till this spring. The beam-like sensations first started as something like an electric shock between my ears or ear plugs. They become a little weaker when I unplug my ears. Now they also seem to stimulate my muscles all over my body especially those in my face, fingers, wrists, elbows, and ankles and make unnatural fits and lifts.

Examples of the phenomenon that I have experienced in recent years:
1. Something like an electric shock between my ears, or on other parts of my body, often accompanied by a low noise or vibration of my bedding.
2. With one, a geometric pattern in blue or red appears or appears to appear in my retina.
3. Sudden unintended jolts of my body.
4. Sudden unintended lifts or fits of my finger, arm, lower leg, or foot.
5. Sudden unintended puff of my breath often accompanied by my voice such as, "Eh."
6. Constant small vibration of my bedding which spreads from one point of the bedside wall, which lasts for hours and/or days until I have a crawling sensation in my blood vessels in the lower half of my body.
7. Pulse like sensation on my head and unnatural waving and becoming loud of the sound in my head, which is usually flat and sound like, you know, sheepish flows of electrons.
8. Headache, nausea, slurred speech, feeling of concussion, small blinks at the edge of my visual area when getting up, which lasts for several hours and which subsides better and faster when I go out and spend the whole/half day.
9. Once, something like an electric current covered all over my back giving stinging pains.

These phenomena do not have regular pattern of occurrence, other than the fact that they happen as if they are at someone’s disposal. One day, I only have fits on my upper body, from head to breast in order. Another day, right after I close my eyes, I feel like I am hit in the head and see a geometric pattern and incessantly have fits and sensations as if I am hit by a beam all over my body all through the night, or so but each hit differs in strength. Also, the degree of violence of them change when my neighbors change. Recently, people in one of the rooms adjacent to mine moved out and I realized the period when they were there was the most violent so far. The sources of the first type of unnatural metallic noises were often not clear, but other types of sounds like blasts or noise like the one from a huge refrigerator clearly came from either side of the room. The beam-like sensation came even when rooms on both sides had no tenants in the summer and autumn of 2008 and a few weeks ago this year. The only day I remember I did not feel anything strange was the first night after I moved into a new apartment in October, 2008. I had a sound sleep that night, but from the next day on the noises, fits, and sensations came back.

About 2), I once saw something like a lightning bolt in exactly the same blue-white color and the crawling line and branches come out of the top corner of the walls, one of which faces the balcony, and disappeared in a second before reaching my face. The only difference is that while the one in the video branches in three or four main current flows, the one I saw was basically in one current, with small branches. When I saw it I was awake. But this phenomenon is so unreal too that I told myself that it was either a delusion or part of my dream. I can convince myself that way because I have been sleep-deprived for a too long a time to be confident about my consciousness.

Things are getting better, but I have never slept eight hours or more straight for more than 5 years, including the days I was bothered by more common noises at night like a musical instrument (base), squeals of the wooden loft floor, or computer game noises, and my average sleeping hours are probably between 4 to 5.

When I do research of this problem of mine, I often encounter some notions that I do not believe possible in today's technology. And again this whole thing sounds too unreal to believe. But last night I found some real technologies that seem to have something to do with my experience, so I just decided to put them up here.)

165. 2010/10/24 After I wrote the previous blog early this morning when I was woken up by some strange noise which sounds like gggggggg and which makes my ear drums feel funny, almost painful, I went to bed and slept till past 9:00 when I was woken up by a fit in my hand, which I remember had occurred twice or so in my deep sleep and probably occurred in my head at least once too. I cannot tell that these fits were caused by an outer force because I did not feel any other accompanying electric, sonic, or magnetic phenomenon which usually does. But considering I have never troubled by fits since my birth, and I have been bothered by these phenomena for over three and a half years, I think it is possible they were from the same source which I suspect is behind the wall of the side of Room 202. Or probably I had fit because of the funny feeling, vibration, in my ear drums which came from Room 202. I got up, could not walk straight for a couple second. My teeth felt funny. When I put them together, I felt as if they were vibrating in a very fine move.
The following is harassments I got on Friday and Saturday outside of my apartment. They are not directly related to supersonic/electric weapons. I record them because these assaults seem to be related to harassments I have suffered over the past eight years or so, in some cases more. I recorded then in Japanese in the beginning of this series after the harassing had become less often and I had gotten time and some calmness to record them. (http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=9094139637570091888&postID=2638451042922365811, http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=9094139637570091888&postID=7989375236327738086, http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=9094139637570091888&postID=350873401819117818, http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=9094139637570091888&postID=3104530626232956853, http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=9094139637570091888&postID=2965330781389919204 ) Over the past three months, I seldom recorded them partly because I was very busy and partly because, although I kept being harassed, there were less ugly harassments. But after I had a change in my work shift and started using different train lines on different days, on Thursdays and Fridays, three weeks ago, I started having what I had started to forget again on my way to and back from my work. I do not want to spend my day off doing this (recording depressing experiences) but I feel I have to. This is a record of harassments done for a long time without any reason I can think of by indefinite uncountable number of people, who have nothing in common except for one thing that they seem to know me, despise me for some reason, and think it is Ok to do anything to me. Many of them open their cell-phones before, during, or after they harass me. This phenomenon peaked around 2006 when it started subsiding. On one autumn night, I noticed all people on a platform of Nippori station kept staring at their cell-phones without harassing me and got on the train drooping or still reading something on the phone, and after that day people started to change their expression and demeanor―they look like different people if you compare before and after they see the phone screen―after approaching and/or harassing me with an evil look and opening their cell-phone. Here are what I had on Friday and Saturday. They are much less than I used to get:

On Friday: In Yamanote-line, which was crowded but there was enough space between people, a young man took a step and pushed the left hand side of my bag which in turn pushed the left hand side of my back, took out his phone, and started looking at it. I said to him in a loud voice so that others could hear, “Don’t hit me on my bag with your bag intentionally,” to which he returned a hint of anger. A few minutes later, he had his tail between his legs and disappeared soon.
At Shinjuku Station, a man in his 50’s took a detour, instead of going to the ticket machine in a bee line, and grazed me on the left hand side of my back which in turn grazed the left side of my breast when I was at the ticket counter. I shouted at him, saying, “Don’t come and pass to graze me, pervert!” He turned around and looked at me, shocked, but said nothing and fled.
On Odakyu line from Shinjuku to Machida, I was in the last car and standing at the door second from the back. A man in his 20-30s in dark suit and well groomed on the other side of the car looked at me with a weird smile, put his bag on the floor, took out a tablet computer in a ritual-like manner, and started stroking it. A twittering sound was heard and other people around him stirred a bit, one middle aged woman who looked like a housewife looked at me a second and close her eyes. After a while, he put the tablet back in the bag with a sullen look. A male student came wondering in a circle with his phone near the spot where I stood. There was a young lady next to me, she seemed to have noticed his and made a little gesture of being alerted. He shifted the center of the circle and kept making the strange move. I moved to the spot between the door and the backdoor. He took my space. After a while, he said something in a small voice and kept looking at the phone. I moved to the back door. When I saw him about ten minutes later, he seemed to be sobbing but I am not sure.
A businessman came in and stood in front of the door next to me with his back facing me, and after a while a couple came in and the man, who a few minutes after he stood there bumped his bag on to mine and turned around and looked into my eyes with and an euphoric obscene aggressive smile, stood very close to me, although the car was not so clouded. Behind me, were two women in their 30-40s with carts and packages, one of which was placed right behind me I was in a tiny triangle of the man, the couple, and the women., for the next 20 minutes or so. I could have moved and these days I do so when I see it coming, but I just stood there to see what would happen next. The man of the couple gradually stood away every time the train stooped. Finally, after several stops and a stop before Machida, he made a space enough for me to go through, which I did and stood in front of the door on the opposite side, found the girl made a euphoric smile, with her eyes fixed on me, which made me sick. I said, “These two are sickening,” and started to walk toward the next car. I noticed the only part where I was was crowded and I found a seat in the next car.
At my destination, Machida Station, I walked 10 meters behind the crowed going down the stairs. When I reached the top of the stairs, I saw the crowed going down the stairs at an extremely slow pace-the pace of the funeral march. There no one who seemed to have a physical problem to go down stairs and the stairs were around 7 meters (23 feet) wide. I started walking down but wend up a few steps and found a young office worker coming behind me with his eyes fixed on me, started looking around, and looked puzzled. He looked at me with the puzzled look and went down without looking at me. (Before, not an odd office worker, but a bunch of people with an Oyaji (middle aged man) with nasty smile on top would often come rushing down behind me, driving me to elbow through the crowed saying, “Sumimasen! (Excuse me!), to which pushing back or briefcase brow used to be returned as a rule.)
On my way home, in the Odakyuline, a middle aged man kept looking at me, his neck twisted diagonally from his body and his face fixed on me, not moving at all from the time the express train was at the station waiting for the passengers to get on for a few minutes and a few minutes after the train started. I turned around to made sure nothing except me was in the direction of his site and to show him I am bothered by your look several times when I noticed his stare at the station. About five minutes after the train started, the conductor started his round. I told him that the man kept looking at me in a manner as if he knew me in a loud voice so that others could hear me. The man shouted, saying that I had not in dirtier vernacular. He did that twice, the second time scary enough for the conductor to move to him to say something. The conductor went back to his station in the back. Nothing happened after that although at the next station there was a loud thumping sound n front of the door next to me.
On Yamanote line, a business man around 30 with a sadistic smile came very close to me in a not so crowded car. I slipped away, he took my space, and I moved to the next car, where I heard a young man, who stood with his friends opposite me in the next car, go, “E, Majide! (Why. Are you sure?” Of course he may have been talking about their business but similar thing happens very often in the same situation.
On Keseline between Nippori and Aoto, I was in the last car and standing in front of the door between the next car. I looked in it and saw a tall “handsome” businessman around 30 standing tow other businessmen in the middle of the car spotted me and kept staring at me while taking our his phone from his pocket. I stood with my back facing him. After a while, I checked him and found him walking toward me. I move a few meters and stood in front of the door with my back facing him. I knew he would stop when he saw no other people were interested in me, although a few were staring at the phone quietly. Before, that kind of people would keep following me car after car.
At Aoto station, when I was walking down the stairs, two young women in front of me kept walking very slowly at the pace of the wedding march. As they left no space for me to pass them I followed them. A young man, who had been wondering around me on top of the stairs followed me with his body making a weird move, while looking around. When we approached the floor and could see an ordinary platform on Friday night which was rather quiet with no drunken man roaming, the ladies suddenly started walking fast and disappeared and the young man fled, looking around.
At a convenience store, at the cashier, a tall young man approached me with a mean grin. I stepped away saying, “Why is he wearing a light smile? It’s sickening.” No other person bothered me. The man became drooped and left. (I noticed I have been reporting only about young men and women. Before the major abusers were old and middle aged men. I think almost all of them have had their turn to harass me).
On my way to work, incidentally, I saw what I had not seen for years probably decades, humane faces of Japanese businessmen. At Nippori station, the crowed started forming in front of me, I tried not to take it personally but when a couple of young men who had been chatting in rather loud, excited voices, dashed from their seat and joined the back of the crowed, a switch was turned on inside me and I started singing the theme song of Darth Vader. (I used to do this, every once in a while, around 2007, when a bunch of businessmen in dark suit with sadistic, openly obscene smiles approached me brandishing their briefcases. I remember doing it three times, including the one I did behind several young business men who had done nothing to me, which I regret. I am sure I did not do it more than ten times in those days. I had stopped doing it for a while but recently started doing again, but this time even to people who are not businessmen but who are clearly abusive or mean to me. Not so often anyway because I hate myself doing this.) The crowed froze and got off the car, and after them, two middle-aged businessmen, who, before, would have hit me in my leg or gestured to do so with their briefcases or who would have looked at me in obscenest ways, extremely excited, came slowly and got off, both of whom looked at me sideways with crying, imploring faces, not the Is-she-crazy-or-not faces, which I might make if I saw a small middle-aged woman standing alone suddenly start singing Darth Vader’s Theme in a train at a hub station.

On Saturday: On my way to work, on Keisai line, a woman sitting next to me suddenly stood up and went to the other side seemingly to talk with her partner, when several other passenger who had been looking at me in a weird look suddenly lit up, especially an old man whose eyes had been fixed on me, released an exclamation point silently. I looked at the side where the woman was sitting and found the next person was a male, who seemed not to care what was going on. I looked at the old man again. He was probing something in me with his eyes. I sighed and started studying. After a while, the man sitting a-person away from me made a cough and moved his butt. I could tell it was not so much a harassment but an ego presentation, for what I could not tell. Before, if a man sat me, he would have either pushed me on the side right next to my breast under my arm with his fingers or elbow, moved his butt in a weird way, kept re-sitting, or put his arm on the back of the seat behind me.
On Hanzomon line for the center of Tokyo, in a not crowded car, a couple came rather hurrying and took the space in front of the door opposite me, the girl standing precisely the opposite of me. Four women sitting on my side looked at the couple and stole a look at me, while before they would have wore angelic smiles and kept looking at the couple and me in turns openly, and the same used to happen when middle aged men or women saw a couple or woman with a baby near me, some stat chatting about the baby in a loud voice with the parent(s) who were clearly strangers. Let me remind you that Japanese hardly ever chat with strangers, especially on trains in Tokyo. And I saw this only during these harassment years.
I took a seat. The train had very few vacant seat but the space in front of doors were almost vacant, but a young middle height slender good-looking businessman stood in front of me, even though I was probably the least decent looking and not the youngest woman along the same seat. He stood there in a strange posture of sticking his hips to one side to another. After a while, he started stumping the floor in front of me with his heels, making a strong shock on the floor and a hard sound. Then another young man with a cap came up to me, started loaming in a small circle next to the business men. Now an officially odd gathering in a not crowded train was in front of me, so I looked up and looked around, saying, “Kimochi-waru (It’s sickening).” My eyes met a young rather tall woman who looked like a volleyball player standing on the other side of the men in front of the seat. I said, “Ne (aren’t they?” to her so that she could see that I did not mean to say she was sickening. She kept looking at me, emotionless, with an animal-like straight stare. I could tell that she had not seen her cell-phone, yet, after which most people turn to normal as if exorcized. Other passengers were looking at me in more or less the same way as the woman did but at the same time to me they looked a little disappointed to see me not upset. When the train came close to the station I was going to change trains, another young man in camouflage pants came up to me and stood in the corner between my seat―I was sitting at the end―and the door, with his butt sticking to me between the pole and the wall. When the train started slowing down, the businessman stood behind the camouflage man. I did not see the man in a cap was still there or not. I stood up and started walking to the next door. The woman who had been standing at the end of the seat started coming towards me, probably to take the seat I was sitting. When we passed each other, we bumped, even though I was walking side way and furthest from her.
On Nanboku line, I was standing right in front of the door and when the to get off at the next station. When the train started to slow down, I felt something hit my bag rather hard, which hit my side on the left side. I turned around and found an old gentleman dressed well standing pretty close to me with his hands put in front of him. The train was least crowded. Although most seats were taken, the space between the doors was empty. At that moment no one other than me and the old man standing like a kindergartener, though slightly taller than me, sticking to me. I said, “Excuse me, but don’t you apologize after you hit me?!”in a loud voice so that others could hear me. The man said, “E? A,a,a,aaaaa. Su, sumimasen. (Why, ah, I am sorry).” He was still standing almost in the same position, even though his upper body was a little away from me, so I said, “And why are you standing so close to me?” The man stepped back, while some middle aged women started gathering behind him with a criticizing look at me. I got off.
At Nagatacho station, which was where I got off to work, when I started walking up a narrow stairs where two people could barely stand side by side, I say a couple with wide smile show up on top and coming down side by side. I was on the left hand side and they were on the right hand side with the man near me. I saw the man carrying a baby. As we came closer, they kept walking side by side, with an open smile and eyes fix on me. When the distance between us came to the point where usually people form a line if there are some one coming from the opposite in such a narrow stairs, the man did not move and kept walking down next to the woman, with a wild smile which I secretly call a DV smile. I walked sideway and slid the space between the wall and the man. I looked back and again, the switch was on and I started singing Darth Vader’s Theme. It seemed that their backs became stiff. They did not turn around. They walked down several steps and man seemed to say something and the woman said something in a strident, “kawaii-est (cutest in the Akihabara-otaku culture sense)” voice. When I came out of the stairs, a businessman, who had just started walking, with his back facing me, seemed to wipe his face, which gesture I rather often see used in front of me, although I do not know why they have to do so, since no one explains to me what has been going on and what is making them drop tears to see me, who was the object of fun abuse for them till recently. I remember a middle-aged business man bowed repentantly before he got off the train a couple years ago, though. He did not say anything, either.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。