2011年10月24日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/10/24 (Mon) Kept awake till 6:00 and woken up almost every one hour after I fell asleep mainly by electric shocks and noises. Started trying to sleep around 3:00 (stayed up because I had a feeling that some people were in the next room and they would attack me and keep me awake), A game/car-blast like noise very loud and I woke earmuffs and got strong electric shocks to the brain that felt like a beam between ears. Took off earmuffs and noises kept me awake. Noises in my head very loud and wavy. Strange geometric patters moving in sync to the noises in my head, or the electric pulses that seem to come all the time. Dull ticklish feelings in legs. A very big fit in my right leg around 4:20. A loud car noise around 4:14 and 4:53, both disturbing my falling asleep. Electric shock and/or noise woke me up around 5:40, 7:20, 10:20, and 11:20. When woke up last time, the game/car-blast like noise was still heard. Feel very tied and drowsy while typing this record around 14:29. I am leaving in 30 minutes for the class in Shibuya, probably a little earlier. (Many of my students took an entrance exam yesterday and I want to know their feels about the test.) One good news is that the new class that I had thought was to start today turned out to start next Monday. So I have only one class today, meaning less chances of making mistakes at work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。